K1 Float Pump System 12V
Pricing Starting At:
MAX LIFT 12ft. The K1 pump is a single-stage continuous duty centrifugal unit that provides reliable and economical medium output service suitable for shallow-lift situations. The K1 is a portable unit that can easily be moved from one location to another. The centrifugal design means that when the pump shuts off it drains back to the waterline, making it ideal for summer and fall applications including light freezing conditions. The 1-160 will water 290 cow/calf pairs at 5 ft of lift, and 210 pairs at 12ft of lift. If that doesn’t work for you, give us a call and we’ll fit you into a system that does. Warranty – 2 yr.
Included System Components
- Pump, wired with 60ft of wire
- Solar module 160 W
- Solar module stands
- Kelln solar charge controller w/ low voltage disconnect (30A)
- Float switch (30ft) relay operated
- Battery box
- Wiring package (plug & play ready)
Not included, but required
- Batteries (available for pick-up from Kelln Solar)
- Poly Hose – rigid (non-collapsable) 1 ½”
- Post 2 3/8” outside diameter (2” Sch 40 Pipe)
Need More Information?